Because the kitchen feeds and nourishes you for a lifetime, it is the heart of any home. Our Modular Kitchen Designs Catalogue contains all the information about the stainless-steel kitchen cabinets that give it a sleek, appealing, and beautiful design while also providing durability and reliability.
Stainless steel can now be used throughout the kitchen cabinet construction or only on the doors and handles. It’s entirely up to you!
Let’s start with some of the advantages of stainless steel as a kitchen cabinet material.
- Because it does not crack or peel easily and quickly, it lasts for years and does not require to be refaced.
- It can endure corrosion (rusting) and is resistant to water, heat, and termites/fungi.
- It’s simple to put together, thanks to its pre-assembled design. Only a few screws and bolts will need to be tightened.
- It doesn’t take much upkeep as long as you regularly wipe away food stains and fingerprints.
- It’s adaptable, as it goes well with different kitchen cabinet materials, including wood, glass, and PVC laminate, boosting the kitchen’s overall appeal.
- It is eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic because it is free of other polish/varnish, making it safe for your family.
- It’s adaptable since it can be customized to fit your kitchen’s demands and tastes and the available space. However, keep in mind that the more customization you have, the more expensive it is.
- It is more expensive than wood, but the extra durability and quality will make the investment worthwhile.
We recognize that no material is perfect and that there may be a few potential traps, so we should be aware of them as well:
- It might be visually overwhelming because of its excessive sparkle, so plan before purchasing.
- Most people consider it more of a fashion element than a helpful addition to the kitchen.
- It reflects the closed kitchen cabinet doors and is noisy when it comes into touch with pans and pots.
- Because it shows scratches and fingerprints quickly, be sure, you’re okay with an imperfect kitchen surface if it’ll be used regularly.
- It is heavier than standard kitchen cabinets made of wood.
What Are the Prices of Stainless-Steel Kitchen Cabinets?
A single stainless-steel kitchen cabinet may cost anything between Rs. 8,500 and Rs. 35,000, based on the design.
Over and above this price, there will be installation fees. If you don’t use your kitchen often, you can also get stainless steel kitchen cabinet racks.
What Should You Consider When Purchasing Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets?
- Before making any purchase decisions, analyze the kitchen layout and estimate the approximate size of your kitchen cabinets.
- Explore many options/variants based on the available space, measurements, and budget, and shortlist a few ideas that match your unique criteria.
- Look for environmentally responsible and technologically innovative kitchen cabinet designs to have the best of both worlds.
- Depending on the design aesthetics of your kitchen, choose a gleaming or matte finish. Many interior designers would also suggest and provide you get such cabinets. You will come across many.
- And the best part is that they can also assist you with a few other interior design ideas.
- Before making a significant investment, conduct a comprehensive quality check. Ensure that the kitchen cabinet doors are rust-proof, that they open and close securely with a distinct click, and that they are built soundly and smoothly (no sharp edges)
What is the Best Way to Clean Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets?
It’s pretty simple. To clean and wash your stainless-steel kitchen cabinets, use warm water, a moderate cleaning product (alkaline/non-chloride), and a soft cloth/microfiber.
Apply over cleaners to remove fingerprints and a particular oil now and then to retain the sheen. Scrapers, wire brushes, abrasive cloth, and steel wool should not use on the stainless-steel surface since they can leave permanent scratches.
Types of stainless-steel kitchen cabinet
Finally, let’s look at the most popular stainless-steel kitchen cabinet collection that you can use to decorate your kitchen. They’ll get your attention!
Kitchen Cabinets in Black Stainless Steel
In this industrial-themed open-plan kitchen, these greyish-black stainless-steel kitchen cabinets make a striking and luxury statement.
In addition, the stainless-steel kitchen cabinet door handles make accessing the cabinet’s contents quick and straightforward.
Kitchen Cabinets in Modular Stainless Steel,
This U-shaped modular kitchen design for the kitchen has a very angular and sleek aspect, thanks to the modular stainless-steel kitchen cabinets.
They add warmth and coziness to the space when combined with glass inserts, medium lighting, and wooden flooring. The vast kitchen window also adds more light to the room.
Glass-Doored Stainless-Steel Kitchen Cabinets
These stainless-steel kitchen cabinets with glass doors are an excellent choice for individuals who desire the gleaming appearance of stainless steel without the high cost.
These laminate kitchen cabinets are framed by glass doors and stainless-steel fronts, allowing you to see what’s within while also mitigating the extra sheen of stainless steel in the kitchen.
Ledge Pull Handles on Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets
These matte-finish stainless steel kitchen cabinets with polished ledge draw handle give this kitchen a breath of clean air.
The kitchen backsplash, made up of beige and brown tiles, adds just the appropriate color and texture to the space. To break up the monotonous look of stainless steel, consider adding additional color to other kitchen pieces.
Sliding Door Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets
If you want to go ahead with stainless steel and have the financial means, these stainless-steel kitchen cabinets with sliding doors are the way to go.
We’re confident that this look will motivate you to channel your inner “MasterChef.” They provide the kitchen interiors with a beautiful and tidy appearance. In addition, the sliding doors allow for easy access and operation.
Talbot Pull Handles in Stainless Steel on Kitchen Cabinets
The kitchen room is given a unique and modern style and feel by these wide hardwood kitchen cabinets with long stainless-steel Talbot pull handles.
The handles are eye-catching and help the cabinets stand out. In addition, the copper pendant ceiling lights add to the area’s visual appeal.
Overall, stainless steel kitchen cabinets may take your kitchen from drab to fantastic and fashionable. Hopefully, this article must have persuaded you to include this gleaming accent in your kitchen cabinets.
Stainless steel kitchen cabinets are a popular choice among homeowners who want to make a statement with their kitchens. Stainless steel, however, offers more than simply a sleek appearance when it comes to cabinetry.
There are several other advantages to incorporating stainless steel into your kitchen. One advantage is that these cabinets will last longer.
Because they will not warp or bend over time like certain wood-based goods will adequately be maintained by the homeowner.
Furthermore, because stainless steel doesn’t absorb moisture, it’s simple to keep clean without worrying about water stains on the surface, which can shorten its lifespan and detract from its attractiveness.
I hope this guide will come in handy while you upgrade your kitchen, and you will not require the help of an architect, eventually saving you money.