– Not a few users find it difficult to log out of Smule on their Android smartphone. Because in the Smule application itself there is no menu option or button to log out. Even though if it refers to the value of the user experience if the exit feature from this smule exists it will help the user so that their account is not always connected to the internet or receives notifications.
In the Smule application, each account from someone can be linked with several other social networking media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. The goal is to make it easier for users when they want to log into their account or when they want to share it. But if there is no way to log out of Smule within the application itself, why should this be done?
How to log out or log out of the Smule account on Android
Fortunately, smartphones with the Android operating system are equipped with built-in features to manage each application installed.
Even though you find it quite difficult to get out of the Smule application, we will take advantage of the application information feature which has several options to make it easier for users to log out of Smule and any application with the Clear Data feature.
- Close the Smule application on your Android.
- Tap Settings »Applications.
- Next, scroll down to find and open the Smule application until you enter the App Info view.
- Finally, to log out of the Smule application, tap Clear Data.
- Now open the Smule application and your account will be out of there.
Logging out of Smule on Android can be done through the Delete Data feature in the application settings. Make sure before doing this, you remember the passwords used.