Most startups, SMEs, and even established companies look for high functionality and feature-rich frameworks to develop a well-built, high-quality web application in less time. AngularJS is one of the preferred and widely used frameworks among web developers and business owners who dynamically develop a web app.
Businesses hire the best AngularJS programmers who use HTML language and spread its syntax to reveal the application’s content comprehensively.
But is this enough for a dynamic and time-saving web app development process? Well, to ease the burden and accelerate the process of development, you need specific tools for editing, testing, debugging, developing, and designing your app. This article will suggest the top seven AngularJS tools to make your task easier. But before that, let’s learn something about Angular as a framework.
What is Angular?
- Rapid cross-platform development
- Code generation and code splitting to speed up the development process
- Interactive templates, CLI tools, and IDE editors for UI
- Unit testing and easy accessibility
Best AngularJS development tools to make things easier for you
The first tool in our list is Karma, which is one of the best testing tools for Angular development. It offers users a well-constructed testing environment to test the application on real browsers and devices. With Karma, you can do multiple types of testing, such as unit testing, midway testing, or E2E testing.
Features of Karma
- Test on real devices
- Easy debugging
- Remote control access
- Continuous integration
Built on top of WebDriverJS, Protractor is an end-to-end testing tool. With Protractor, you can run a test in a real browser interacting with your application.
Features of Protractor
- Test like a regular user
- Supports Angular-specific locator strategies
- Automatic waiting feature
You can use this tool for creating a back-end for your Angular applications. It comes with three-way data binding, flexible APIs, and rapid development capabilities.
Features of Angular Fire
- Stores data automatically
- Synchronized real-time data binding
- Provides static website hosting for Angular apps
- Top 5 Databases to Build React Native Apps in 2021
- Develop Smarter Rank Higher Reactjs for an SEO Friendly Website
- 15 Important Tips For Creating The Best Mobile Apps For Your Business
Features of Jasmine
- Used for Test-driven development (TDD)
- It is open-source and does not require any DOM
- Use with other languages like Ruby or Python
Features of Webstorm
- It comes with a Smart IDE
- Offers Git Support
SublimeText is a sophisticated text code editor for Angular development. With its smooth user interface and extraordinary features, you will not look anywhere else for online text code editing.
Features of SublimeText
- Auto-completion of text
- Select multiple words, lines, and columns
- Fast code editor
- Slick and interactive UI
It is a feature-packed JS testing tool that runs on NodeJS. It allows the users to perform asynchronous testing that offers flexibility and accuracy in terms of mapping and reporting.
Features of Mocha
- Asynchronous testing
- A quick and easy setup
- Provides source map support
- Test coverage reporting
This article has covered seven top-class and widely used AngularJS tools to speed up your development process. Apart from these, many other names might prove helpful to you as per your requirements.
However, to make the best use of these tools, you need some quality advice from experts who are familiar with them. Therefore, it would be better to hire Angular developers who are well-versed with all these JS frameworks and tools to develop a robust business web app for you.